19 Healthier Bake Sale Treats That Are Perfect For Fall
1. Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
Made with whole wheat flour, zucchini, applesauce, and, obvs, chocolate. Recipe here.
2. Lightened-Up Pumpkin Doughnuts With Maple Glaze
It’s fall. Embrace the pumpkin mania. Do it with whole wheat flour. Recipe here.
3. Vegan Almond Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Oats, cranberries, almonds, and chocolate chips: Nothing to complain about here.Recipe here.
4. Skinny Banana Blueberry Muffins
5. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies With Sea Salt
Beans in your blondies = brilliant. Recipe here.
6. Two-Ingredient Cookies
Just bananas and oats and anything else you want to add in, these cookies are totally guilt-free and inexpensive. They’re also perfect for making with your kid. Win-win-win. Recipe here.
7. Healthy Sticky Chocolate Fudge Cake
It is truly amazing what you can do with a pumpkin. Recipe here.
8. Healthier Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
No added sugar or marshmallows. These guys are practically salads. Recipe here.
9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
It’s sort of unbelievable how not bad for you these actually are. Recipe here.
10. Honey Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Made with 100% whole wheat flour, honey instead of refined sugar, and nonfat plain yogurt. Also: chocolate chips. Recipe here.
11. Butternut Squash Muffins with a Frosty Top
Add squash to your muffins not just because it’s nutritious but also because it’s fall and this is the time we add squash to everything. Recipe here.
12. “Not Guilty” Chocolate Chip Cookies
The kids won’t even know these are made with whole grains and less sugar. Recipe here.
13. Vegan Chocolate Chip Almond Bar
No-bake bars at a bake sale. Someone call the hall monitor. Recipe here.
14. Healthy Oreos
Significantly more impressive and less sugary than the packaged kind. Recipe here.
15. Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies
Stop the oatmeal cookie haters in their tracks. Recipe here.
16. Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy to make, even easier to eat. Recipe here.
17. Chewy Apricot Coconut Cookies With Chocolate
For the high-brow bake sale shopper. Recipe here.
18. Double Chocolate Avocado and Zucchini Bread
If you’re gonna serve chocolate bread, you might as well throw some vegetables in.Recipe here.